Looking for a dish the whole family will love? Spice it up with my Enchilada Chicken Tacos as seen on this episode of the Good Dish.
It’s so easy to make when using my Perfect Taco Seasoning Blend.
Better save the recipe… you’ll want to make this one again soon!
Laila’s Enchilada Chicken Tacos
- 4-6 Boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1.5 cups Grated cheddar cheese
- 3 tbsp Taco seasoning blend
- 1 tbsp Garlic & herb blend
- 1 tsp Seasoning salt
- 1 tbsp Avocado oil
- 1 Can of Hatch Green Chile Enchilada Sauce (15 oz)
- 2 Large zucchinis, peeled & pureed
- Add seasonings, avocado oil, enchilada sauce and zucchini puree to the slow cooker and stir until blended together.
- Add chicken breast and coat the chicken in the sauce.
- Cook on low for 6-7 hours. (Alternately, you can cook on high for 4 hours if needed.)
- The chicken will be very hot, so carefully pull the chicken apart with 2 large forks.
- Sprinkle the cheese onto the shredded chicken and stir, until it is fully melted.
- Taste and add more seasoning if needed. Assemble your tacos and enjoy!!
Perfect Taco Seasoning Blend
The perfect blend of mild herbs and spices with a squeeze of zesty lime to liven up the flavor of tacos, fajitas and other Mexican-inspired dishes or pretty much anything else!
Tip: 2-3 tablespoons will perfectly season one pound of meat. Directions are located on the back of the container. Need more salt? Add a little Soulful Seasoning Salt to bring out even more flavor!